Cow Pots, made of re-purposed cow manure (odor & pathogen free), encourage strong root growth throughout the entire pot. Since Cow Pots are biodegradable, plant your seedlings directly into the ground, while still in their pots. Cow Pots save you time, extra steps, avoid seedling transplant shock, produce stronger and healthier plants.
Cow Pot Growing Tips:
- Keep CowPots dry until seeding.
- Do not over water, manure naturally retains water.
- The manure in each CowPot adds some nutrients, but for optimum growth, fertilize as you would with any plant.
- CowPots are "The Pots you Plant", so do not remove plant from pot when it's time to transplant.
- Upon transplanting the CowPot in the ground, do not break or crush the pot. One of the best attributes of CowPots is that they break down in the soil and attract Earth Worms.