The outdoor season is almost here and I can hardly contain myself. I’m dying to pack up the Cozy Cruizer (see below), drive to a sunny destination and just chill. I can’t think of a better way to kick off this year’s camping season then to take our first road trip down to Sunset Magazine’s headquarters in Menlo Park, California, for their annual Celebration Weekend.
See details at the end of this post for a chance to win 2 tickets and more!
I have never been to the Celebration Weekend but I expect to literally experience all home and garden topics the magazine has to offer in person. If you’re familiar with the magazine, then you know what I’m talking about. If not, then you’ve been missing out!
Sunset’s Celebration Weekend Lineup
We’re Arriving in Style!
This modern interpretation of the classic teardrop trailer has yet to venture into California, and Sunset’s Celebration Weekend is the perfect excuse to head south. We bought our Cozy Cruiser over a year ago and we’ve been soaking up the regional landscape ever since (one positive outcome from this dreary economy).
Before we leave I’ll visit Sunset’s online travel guide for recommendations on where to eat, where to stay and what to do in northern California. Trips to Europe will just have to wait until we’ve toured the best of the west.
Enter to Win Our Sunset Celebration Giveaway
I want to share my excitement with everyone who loves Sunset Magazine and the outdoors. Three people will have a chance to win 3 different prize packages. Here’s the scoop:
What You Can Win
- First Prize – 2 tickets to Sunset’s Celebration Weekend on June 4-5th, 1 copy of Sunset Magazine, 2 Vapur Water Bottle
- Second Prize – 1 copy of Sunset Magazine, 2 Vapur Water Bottle
- Third Prize – 2 Vapur Water Bottle
How to Enter
It’s super simple. Just answer one or all of the following questions in the comment section below and we’ll draw 3 random names for the winners. Submit comments by June 2, 2011.
Please note in your comment if you plan to attend Sunset’s Celebration Weekend. We’d hate to award the first prize to someone who lives in North Carolina and has no plans to traveling out west.
- What is your ideal summer vacation?
- Do you have a favorite summer destination you visit every year? Let me know – I want to go there too!
- How has the economy changed your travel plans this summer?
- What kind of destinations do your prefer – beaches, lakes, mountains, cities or your own backyard?
- What are you favorite summer activities?
- Who has a hard time leaving their garden while on vacation? How do you deal?
- How do you make sure the garden gets watered while on vacation?