If you’re reading this, you’ve waited until the last minute to find that perfect Mother’s Day gift that says you care, but you also want to get something you know she’ll use. What mom doesn’t love to receive gifts that are practical and stylish all at the same time? We hand selected these gift ideas for their affordability, ease of shipping last minute, and grouped together, they make a great gift basket. Any foodie or gardening mom is sure to appreciate their function and style.
- Allsop Write + Erase Plant Tags $16.00 — Mom will never forget what she plants this spring, and no matter how stylish they are, the birdies won’t fly off with them either. She can use them year after year. Available in herb and botanical prints.
- The Locavore Way $12.95 by Amy Cotler — We know, your mom is the best cook, but this book will take her one-dish wonders to a whole new level with tips on sourcing and preparing delicious local foods.
- Chicobag Produce Collection $11.95 to $15.95 — Help mom eliminate her co-dependency on single-use produce bags with ChicoBag’s washable bags for fruits, veggies, and bulk items like beans and pasta. Available in four different colorful styles.
- Botanical Interests Seeds $1.59 to $3.99 — It doesn’t get any more local and fresh than growing your own produce. We’ve made it even easier for today’s busy moms by selecting varieties that are easy to direct sow in the soil – no fancy indoor seed starting kits needed. Read more about why we think herbs are the rockstars in the garden.
- Full Circle’s Ring Veggie Brush $4.99 — Finally, a kitchen gadget mom doesn’t have to hide away because it’s an eye sore. The ring makes hanging over the kitchen faucet convenient for daily use. Made of eco-friendly materials too!
- Full Circle’s Scrap Happy Compost Bin $14.99 — If you’re mom is the Queen of Clean while she cooks, then she’s gonna love how this compost bin conveniently mounts on a kitchen drawer, making food prep clean up a breeze. The silicon bin is freezable so food scraps awaiting the compost heap can be stored away without stinking up the kitchen. Available in orange and green.
Last day for on-time Mother’s Day delivery is Wednesday, May 9. Does your mom live out of state? No worries, we can gift wrap it for you and include a special message.